Who are we
Cohelion is an ambitious data company based in lively Rotterdam and sunny Valencia. We have been in business for almost 20 years. Ever since that day, Cohelion has been creating data integration, data management and big data solutions for organizations.
With a dedicated team we work on a high-end generic data platform, currently in use by various organizations; among them multinationals with hundreds of offices worldwide.
All our colleagues are individually skilled, highly motivated team players and passionate to create simple and user-friendly data solutions that empower organizations with valuable insight and information.
Background of the assignment
The DevOps application will become the cornerstone of our company’s update policy. The application ensures that all customer-specific instances and dependencies are monitored and made visible in a dashboard. You will use an internally developed UI framework made with Angular for this, all of which will be powered by a dotnet core web api.
Design and implement a new feature for the DevOps tool that allows users to track and visualize the dependencies between different customer-specific instances and their associated submodules and repositories. The feature should provide a clear and intuitive view of the dependencies, highlighting any potential issues or conflicts that could arise from changes to a submodule or repository. Additionally, the feature should allow users to easily identify and troubleshoot any issues that may arise from dependencies, and should provide recommendations for resolving those issues. Finally, the feature should be integrated seamlessly into the existing dashboard and UI framework, and should be fully documented and tested before deployment.
"*" indicates required fields
We expect from this assignment:
- Analyze the current internal git repositories and their submodules
- Identify the most relevant data that needs to be recorded for each submodule
- Design and develop the tool using Angular and .NET Core (experience with these is a plus but not required)
- Implement the tool into the existing environment
- Test and debug the tool
- Document the tool and the development process
- Proficient in Dutch reading, writing and speaking
For more information
Contact Jorien Besemer at Cohelion
Call 010-2400934 or email email@example.com
The following experience is recommended
- Some basic knowledge of Git and Git submodules
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Interest in working on a project that adds value to the internal DevOps processes of the company and its customers
We can provide the following
- An clear framework of constraints where you can move to get the best possible result
- A mentor that is able to point in the right direction
- See production code in it’s original form
- a very skilled and “gezellig” team to work with
- beautiful views on the Maas river
- healthy lunch and regular afternoon drinks
- a fair internship compensation