Internship | Machine Learning Ice-cream
Period: 5 to 6 months
Do you want to learn more about data solutions while further developing your AI skills? Are you looking for a challenging internship at a fast-growing scale-up in Rotterdam with international clients?
Who are we
Cohelion is an ambitious data company based in lively Rotterdam and sunny Valencia. We have been in business for almost 20 years. Ever since that day, Cohelion has been creating data integration, data management and big data solutions for organizations.
With a dedicated team we work on a high-end generic data platform, currently in use by various organizations; among them multinationals with hundreds of offices worldwide.
All our colleagues are individually skilled, highly motivated team players and passionate to create simple and user-friendly data solutions that empower organizations with valuable insight and information.
You will be doing the following
You will be working on training an AI model for predicting icecream sales. Your tasks will include:
- Evaluation of current ML solution
- Improving the AI model in collaboration with other developers
- Training and fine-tuning the AI model using the historic sales data
- Analyzing and evaluating the results of the AI model
- Documenting the AI model and its corresponding results
- Collaborating with the client to integrate the AI model into existing workflows
- Delivering improved and more accurate model for ice-cream sales predictions.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in training AI models on real datasets. You will work with experienced developers and have the chance to learn and implement new technologies.
Apply for job
"*" indicates required fields
This is you
You are looking for an internship and are currently pursuing a master’s degree in the field of Computer Science. You are available for at least 5 months, 4 days a week. In addition, you are curious, eager to learn about data, and someone who can support us in training an AI model predicting icecream sales. You are not afraid to take initiative, come up with new creative ideas, and drive change.
Furthermore, you possess the following qualities and skills:
- Experience with machine learning and/or AI models
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python and Java
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Keras
- Experience with training AI models on unstructured data
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
- Hands-on mentality and willingness to take initiative
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Proficient in Dutch reading, writing and speaking
This is what we offer
In addition to the prime location, we have much more to offer:
- A learning environment where you can explore all aspects of machine learing and programming.
- The opportunity to gain more knowledge about data solutions.
- Working in a fast-growing company with international clients and a dynamic team with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- A good work-life balance, including daily shared lunches and ice cream treats during nice weather (with the option for daring individuals to take a dip in the Maas River).
- Internship compensation + possible travel expenses.
Join us and be part of our team as we work towards innovative data solutions and develop cutting-edge AI models!
For more information or questions about this internship vacancy, please contact Jorien Kamsteeg-Besemer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 010-2400934.